Monday, November 10, 2008

Get Set With the Sony Ericsson W580i

The Sony Ericsson W580i is one of the most finest creations of the worldwide famous mobile manufacturing company, Sony Ericsson, which is embedded with lots of highly appealing features. This fantastic invention by Sony Ericsson is a slim mobile phone, which looks highly impressive with its beautifully crafted body and comes with an extremely enticing slider mechanism. You can go for this alluring device in several glorious colours such as Urban Grey, Boulevard Black, Style White, Metro Pink, Velvet Red and Jungle Green.The highly amazing Sony Ericsson W580i is my life's first handset and I am very much satisfied with its tremendous features. This light weighted gadget of 94 grams fits easily in my pocket as it comes with extremely slick dimensions of 99 x 47 x 14 mm. The first thing which has grabbed my attention the most is its highly fascinating TFT screen of 2.0 inches, which beautifully displays various things like wallpapers etc. and offers a highly delighting viewing experience. The W580i is enriched with plenty of features but the most important one is its 2 mega pixels camera, which has helped to enhance my hidden photography skills and lets me to click various pleasant moments easily. This high resolution camera is also incorporated with a video(QCIF) facility, which allows the users to make high quality video recordings without much efforts.

Why Sony Ericsson mobile phones gadgets are famous world widely for their superb voice clarity, this I have very well experienced with the W580i. The crystal clear music offered by this fabulous mobile device makes me feel refresh all the time and fills me with an extremely sensational musical feel, whose essence lasts for whole day. The best quality Walkman 2.0 music player along with the TrackID music recognition, play my favourite music tracks when ever I want and make my travelling as well as working experience more lovely and enjoyable.

The Sony Ericsson W580i is enriched with advanced connectivity technologies such as class 10 GPRS, class 10 EDGE, Bluetoothv2.0 and USB v 2.0. Through these extremely modish data sharing facilities, I can easily transfer any data from my friends handset such as my favourite song or ring tone, any desired image etc. Not only songs videos and other important documents can be easily shared with these fantastic features. The Sony Ericsson W580i offered a vast room for data storage and thus lets me to save contacts and other important information. The 10 MB internal memory is enough to store a good collection of songs, wallpapers, messages, images etc.

source:http://ezinearticles.com/

No comments: